We're here if you have a question


(Monday-Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM EST)

We're here if you have a question 800-274-4637





Bare-Hand Wear Experience, Increased Visibility with Maximum A9 Cut Protection

Protect the Tools That Can’t Be Replace with The World’s Thinnest 21-Gauge Hi-Vis A9 Extreme Cut Resistant Glove - That’s The New TenActiv™ S21TXUGFN From Superior Glove®

If your job entails safety, you know the greatest work-related injury to the hand is from lacerations which accounts for roughly TenActiv™ S21TXUGFN 21-gauge A9 seamless knit glove with foam nitrile palm coating 63% of workplace injuries and sends over one million operators to the emergency room a year.

Typically used to grip or steady structures, the non-dominant hand easily crosses into the danger zones putting valued hands and fingers at risk to injury. Lacerations can range in severity from a small cut to the amputation of fingers or even the entire hand. These can occur anywhere, anytime and with any number of pieces of equipment or sharp items.

Many workers are demanding improved comfort, fit, function and dexterity from their work gloves forcing glove engineers to seek new materials and innovative ways to manufacture gloves.

The glove specialist at Superior Glove® love gloves and they listened to your concerns to create the TenActiv™ S21TXUGFN Ultra-Thin 21-Gauge High-Visibility Seamless Knit A9 Cut-Resistant Glove with Hi-Vis Foam Nitrile Coated Palms.

The World's Thinnest A9 Extreme Cut Glove

When you slide this glove onto the hands, it will be unlike any other cut-resistant glove you've ever worn! Providing bare hand wear experience, increased visibility awareness, powerful grip and touchscreen compatibility, the 21-gauge seamless knit composite glove shell fits and feels like a lightweight dress sock yet provides cut level A9 protection against extreme industrial cut hazards. The TenActiv S21TXUGFN also provides ANSI level 4 blunt puncture resistance and ANSI level 3 abrasion resistance.

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports more than 70 percent of workers experiencing hand injuries were not wearing work gloves at the time. Further research into these injuries revealed that many of the workers removed their work glove to operate a touchscreen or smart device. The remaining 30 percent of injured workers were not wearing the right type of glove.

The cost of one incident that could have been prevented by workers wearing the right glove often far exceeds the cost of an entire hand protection program. The National Safety Council offers the following as a guide:

  • Direct cost of a laceration: $10,000
  • Stitches: $2,000 plus indirect
  • Butterfly: $300
  • Severed Tendon: > $70,000

It’s also imperative that the proper glove is correctly matched to the task. Selecting the proper industrial work safety glove is critical to personal safety and overall productivity but if work gloves are too bulky, hot, and cumbersome or are not swipe compatible, the gloves are typically removed or never worn which defeats the purpose of the intended glove.  Featuring touchscreen compatibility with lightweight comfort, the ultra-light TenActiv™ S21TXUGFN professional work safety glove is a glove your team might never want to take off!


Extreme Cut Hazards Call For Extreme Hand Protection But You No Longer Have To Sacrifice Comfort, Dexterity, Tactility or Swipe Compatibility!

From the hot-selling TenActiv™ line-up which features state-of-the-art cut-resistant composite yarns, these lightweight, flexible, snug-fitting TenActiv™ S21TXUGFN 21-gauge A9 seamless knit glove with foam nitrile palm coating are the closest you can get to working barehanded without sacrificing high cut protection or grip when handling sharp sheet metal, steel banding, blades, tools, glass, knives, saws, windows, windshields, equipment and more

The industry's highest level of cut-resistance (ANSI A9) just got a lot better!

If you’re searching for a dexterous, tactile extreme cut-resistant work glove with increased visibility that your crew will actually want to wear – let us introduce you to these innovative high-level A9 cut safety work gloves from Superior Glove®.

Wow your team with the world’s thinnest hi-vis extreme cut glove and elevate compliance. All you need to do now is tap the link below and ...

+shop for TenActiv™ S21TXUGFN Hi-Vis ANSI Cut Level A9 Gloves here now

Orders.                 Questions.            Volume Discounts.           Special Requests.

Click or Call Today

Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm  EST

+800.274.4637     |      +716.668.4001     |        Fax +716.668.4496       |    [email protected]      |     MDSassociates.com

"We want you to return home safely every day"